I have been working on the recipe for a while now and got it perfect. Its great for those who like a very soft fudge.
I am so excited to share it with all my friends, especially since unicorns are popular with kids right now.
24 oz white chocolate (Amazon shopping link for ingredient: https://amzn.to/3ntvrD3)
1 jar (16 oz) marshmallow fluff crème (Amazon shopping link for ingredient: https://amzn.to/2R7STcU)
1 can (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk (Amazon shopping link for ingredient https://amzn.to/3aLHxlX)
2 cups of rainbow marshmallows (Amazon shopping link for ingredient https://amzn.to/3dX3mkL)
1 pinch of edible glitter (Amazon shopping link for ingredient https://amzn.to/3aI9Hy8)
1. Melt together white chocolate, marshmallow fluff crème, and sweetened condensed milk.
2. Remove from heat and fold in rainbow marshmallows.
3. Pour in a pan lined in wax paper.
4. Sprinkling edible glitter on top.
5. Cool 1 hour in the fridge
NOTE: You can cook this over a stove top on med/low heat or by using the microwave and melting in a microwave safe dish.