Saturday, April 3, 2021
The Little Book of Big Knowing is filled with tiny bursts of insight to nourish your heart, warm your Soul, and help you to remember your true self.
If you find yourself asking big, deep life questions like, “What’s my purpose?” and “Why am I here?” then you’ll want to curl up with The Little Book of Big Knowing.
Three reasons why you’ll love this book:
· It includes gentle reminders of why you are here, who you are at your core, and why your dreams matter to more than just you.
· This book will help you to look at life in a light-hearted, joyful way. Consider it spirituality with a playful twist!
· And the best part is, the book is written in short bursts you can read in any order. So you can pick it up, read a little bit, put it down, and come back to it when you’re ready for more!
This book is perfect someone who wants a little dose of playful spirituality every day to remind them of the bigger picture.
Print Length: 138 Pages
Genre: Spiritual Self-Help
Publisher: Michele Sammons
About the Author, Michele Sammons
Michele makes her home in Memphis, Tennessee, with husband Scott and chocolate Labrador, Dewey. The Little Book of Big Knowing is Michele’s first book, but probably not her last. You can discover more about Michele’s work on her website:
Thursday, April 1, 2021
Can the simple act of putting pen to paper lead to healing? Author and musical artist Mari L. McCarthy used her own journaling power to relieve her symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Now, it’s time to access the power of journaling for yourself.
Inside of Journaling Power, Mari L. McCarthy, founder of CreateWriteNow.com, shares her personal tips on how to use journaling that will lead to self-growth and life-changing transformation. You will also read about scientific medical studies that discuss the healing abilities of journaling while learning step-by-step guidance on how to:
· Reduce physical pain and overcome illness
· Heal emotional wounds from past traumas
· Resolve inner conflicts and create self-compassion
· Conquer limiting beliefs and fears
· Reconnect with your inner healer
· Reduce stress and find inspiration
· Set realistic goals--and discover the motivation to make them happen
Whether you need to heal from stressful life events or learn how to put yourself first, Mari L. McCarthy guides you on a journey of well-being and self-care. With Journaling Power, you unlock the powers of this self-healing tool to lead a life of joy, compassion, creativity, and growth. So, grab a notebook, a pen, and a quiet space, and reveal the strength of your unconscious mind.
Print Length: 146 Pages
Publisher: Hasmark Publishing
About the Author, Mari L. McCarthy
Mari L. McCarthy, Founder and Inner Work Tour Guide of CreateWriteNow.com shows curious health-conscious people how to use Journaling For The Health Of It®️ to heal the emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual issues in their tissues and to know and grow their True Self. She’s the multi-award-winning author of Journaling Power: How To Create The Happy, Healthy Life You Want To Live and Heal Your Self With Journaling Power. She’s also created 20+ Journaling For The Health Of It® Inner Journey Workbooks that include Who Am I?, Declutter Your Life In 28 Days, and Take Control Of Your Health In 24 Days.
Find her online at:
Monday, March 29, 2021
1/3 cup ketchup
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
Mix ingredients together and warm on medium heat until blended and smooth with sugar melted in.
Add more brown sugar for sweeter sauce.
Add more mustard for tangier sauce.
You can also make it your own by adding honey, pepper, liquid smoke, or your favorite spices.